● Great Road Racers is a running program for Livingston County children, incoming Instructing GRR is Gerald Bliznik. Coach Bliznik has over 26 years of experience coaching cross country and track.
● The mission of GRR is to promote running as a source of physical, mental, and social well-being while having a common interest in having fun, staying fit, and getting runners ready for the MHSAA Cross Country season.
● Athletes will participate in several types of distance runs and 3 mini cross country meets.
● Mini meets will be sponsored by Running Lab of Brighton.
● Athletes will be introduced to G.F.R. (Good Form Running), which involves running with a cadence.
● Tuition: $109 includes famous GRR running shirt. Please include size when registering (registration opens on April 1st)
● You can sign up through Hartland Community Educatin in the Spring.
o Class #GRR19
● We will use the Hartland High School CC Course as our home course. However, we may try other courses for different terrain, i.e. maybe Kensington Metro Park.
● Practices are on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8am-9:30am. Runners will meet at Hartland Middle School - Ore Creek; the front entrance.
*July, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd
● Also, 3 mini meets held on our Hartland High School CC Course: